Sign in to follow this  
sparkkwing

Silly question No.2 - 12 week old CAG begging

:oops: Just wanted to check that it is normal for a 12 week old CAG to revert to a begging baby at the sight of a bowl and spoon - she thoroughly enjoyed a little baby rice and mashed banana, but insisted on being fed it all by spoon.

Awwww I never had Harry from a baby, but when I first brought him home to help him settle and bond with me, he was spoon fed, and to watch him beg then was so cute......enjoy them being young while you can........xx

Kaiser is a 1999 baby and still gets excited at the sight of baby food. She always gets a treat when there are babies around. Was a god-send when she had a cold as I could just pop in her meds. Kept it all so easy with not stress.

How many feeds like this should she have a day? Or do I leave it up to her to decide? I sure know when she is hungry!

This is so how I remember the chaos of my human babies, trying to do everything one handed with them on your hip, over shoulder etc, and continuously trying to mop mess off the carpet. Getting through kitchen roll and babywipes by the dozen! - and washing, change of cloths needed several times a day etc. But she seems such a happy little thing with no reason to distrust us humans at all, and hopefully, never will have. And I have never seen such a sloppy look on my partner's face ha ha!

This will, no doubt, be the only baby bird I will ever have, lovely to experience it once.