Sign in to follow this  
freda deniau

problems! problems!

Question

well I am back yet again, re registered now for the third time and three diff e mail addresses!

first problem was that whenI tried to sign in I got a message saying the account was inactive or they didn't know my e mail, so I re registered, worked really well until i tried to change my e mail adresss back to my real one, was using that of hubbys, so in profiles I changed the address and gave twice the pass word as require, then back to square I, we do not recognise this address, pass word etc, I tried all sorts, I even wrote to the administrator and got no reply at all, so have now again re registered with yet another e mail address AHHH, any ideas??? why didn't I get a reply from the administrator?

freda

3 answers to this question

I can only apologise. There is a fault in that I get the admin emails but, because I am not techy, I have to pass them on. I think the problem is that once you have registered an email address you cannot re-use that address or go back to one already used with a different password.

I think you'll find that once you rejoin the older membership you had is automatically invalid.

I think changing your email address does the same.

Perhaps send me a PM with the details you'd like changed and I can do it from Admin for you?