Sign in to follow this  
elle

Talking to your parrot

In the mornings before i go to work Pharrell sits on top of the bathroom door whilst i have my shower. Pharrell is particularly talkative at these times as the sound of running water gets him really chatting. I normally say something or whistle etc and he copies.

Well, this morning i done role reversal on him. He said something and then i copied him.................well, the look on his little face was like............'thats what im meant to do....your not meant to copy me'!!! lol lol. He then said something else...............and again i copied and on and on it went!!! lol lol

This totally threw little green man............................cos then he had to go through his whole vocabulary to say something different each time. It was really really funny. Yet again i was late for work today cos we was playing the game for ages :roll:

Has anyone else tried this?

My Pharrell is an Eclectus also. Must be an Ekkie thing!!! lol

It was so funny, it was the way he was looking at me aswell as if to say 'no, your doing it all wrong'!!! lol lol

Is that an acceptable excuse for being late to work elle? :lol:

I m getting a good picture of what eclectus are really like from all your loving descriptions...nut jobs, planks, I have heard Kerenza describe Sage as something else too.....

Must be an ekkie thing :P

Rubytoo - LOL - he makes me laugh so much and is so entertaining i hate to leave him - hence the reason for always being late for work!!! lol

As i go out the door he wolf whistles to me and shouts out 'Alwite'!!! lol

Mind you i wont be late tomorrow as he's coming into work with me!!! lol