Sign in to follow this  
Mandyandflock

And some more pics...This time of Jade

Great pics Mandy. That quaker is a real cutie pie isn't she.

Sharon: Get one! They are great fun, I kept a blue male for a while called bobby, he was totaly untameable and as nippy as a , well, nippy thing, but he was still brilliant, till the daft devil flew out of the window and "migrated" to the other side of the country or somewhere. Not a pleasant experience for me, but it was my own fault, I had misjudged just how small a gap in the window a quaker can get through. He just took to the air, climbed skyward untill he was a tiny dot and headed off into the wild blue yonder.

Great pics Mandy. That quaker is a real cutie pie isn't she.

Sharon: Get one! They are great fun, I kept a blue male for a while called bobby, he was totaly untameable and as nippy as a , well, nippy thing, but he was still brilliant, till the daft devil flew out of the window and "migrated" to the other side of the country or somewhere. Not a pleasant experience for me, but it was my own fault, I had misjudged just how small a gap in the window a quaker can get through. He just took to the air, climbed skyward untill he was a tiny dot and headed off into the wild blue yonder.

Aww bless him. They are sweet looking but I really and truelly have no wall left to put a cage against lol!

Could sell the telly I spose lol!

oh my !! i love Quakers :? :? other half not keen on noise i have 6 at the min and 2 more coming very soon (rescues) and just emailed someone about some more lol ,i know verging on the obsesive !!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

LOL :D

Quakers are wonderful birds. Jade is impossibly bratty most of the time, but she has such a wonderful other side to her it's hard to be mad at her. She always has had this habit of snuggling into my neck if she knows she's done something wrong, and it's just soooooo cute! :D

My little Eric snuggles in to my neck when he wants something and when he feels stroppy he goes off and nibbles (rather hard) on my daughters ear and she now refers to him as Eric the ear biter!!

Mandy have you seen the guy on Birdtrek that has the different mutations? very very stunning