Sign in to follow this  
Guest choccyb

Back from hols

Guest choccyb

I am now back from a week in wales and had a good time. Mango and Rocky went to their breeders house for the week and pretty much behaved themselves although i think mango was a little loud!!!!!!

Pembrokeshire was lovely, the countyside was beautiful and we had fab weather which allowed us to go onto the beaches quite a few times for a few hours kicking a footie, searchin rock pools, playing in caves and shell collecting. It only rained on the return journey back home yesterday which was really lucky.

Took all 3 kids on a pony trek which they all enjoyed a lot and I even got to go on a horse ride for an hours kid free time on a different day and got back to find t on the table ready for when i walked in the cottage door. Went up with the horse owner into the countryside as there was only me and her so didnt have to stick to their planned route they normally take people on, had a lovely horse called dino and the views up in the hills were breathtaking plus we had a buzzard fly very close to us.

Would definately go to that part of wales again alto i think Ireland may be on the cards for next years holiday as I have never been there either.

xxxx