Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jane Doe

Grrrrr

Grrrrrrrr indeed.

This is a copy of an email i ahve sent this nasty individual

You are so very cruel. Now why would you want to dissable birds? You must be really desperate to want to destoy birds lives for £1.50. I would also like to add that you are supplying false information as in no way is it easier to train a bird because his wings are clipped. Do you even know what you are doin? Are you trained? I will report you to preloved if you don't remove this advert and to anyone else i can think of. For your information your advert was brought to my attention on a parrot forum where there are alot of angry people who will also take any action possible against you in their power.

Guest Gwydhyel

If you all wanna club together with £1.50 each I will go down there and trim his bits off.

I'm in! :lol:

Cool Sharon that sound just great. I suggest you trim in stages so it hurts more...lol

Ive some nice blunt scissors............ and am in need of some entertainment :P

Well done on the email kleo btw :wink:

hey Im in Exeter save your £1.50 and ill sort them out for you, do we have any other details, cos would love to get them as a patient on my ward cos i could show them what i could do with £1.50 worth of suppositories and enemas etc etc

hey Im in Exeter save your £1.50 and ill sort them out for you, do we have any other details, cos would love to get them as a patient on my ward cos i could show them what i could do with £1.50 worth of suppositories and enemas etc etc

Lol excellent idea

On a serious note though what sort of an idiot is he?? we brought a mealy amazon called Lucy off a Plank at Newark just purely to get her away from him and he had butchered her wing to the extent that it will never grow back and the vet was appalled by it and in 4 years it still looks awful and its t**s pots like him grrrrrrrr he thought it was great that he fed her on junk food she looked horrified at proper parrot food it took 3 years for her to eat the fruit we put in every day !

Cool Sharon that sound just great. I suggest you trim in stages so it hurts more...lol

Ive some nice blunt scissors............

Oh Sharon! I'm disgusted at you... blunt scissors indeed! Whats wrong with two house bricks eh? That can be really painful.... especially if you trap your thumbs!

Ive some nice blunt scissors............

Oh Sharon! I'm disgusted at you... blunt scissors indeed! Whats wrong with two house bricks eh? That can be really painful.... especially if you trap your thumbs!

Hubbys a brickie so i can supply the bricks :lol::lol:

Ive some nice blunt scissors............ and am in need of some entertainment

As I`ve seen what happens when the jobs not done properly :( ------ please don`t use the blunt scissors-------------------- GET the proper tools off a VET :!:

:twisted: I don`t think the forum would be capable of raising sufficient funds for your legal cost otherwise :shock: :roll: :roll:

Stormy being a bloke cant cope with what we are contemplating lol

Oi :!: I`ve nothing against you using 2 bricks , or the VET tools ( the sight of those should send him into shock ) :wink: ----------- I`m just saying please don`t use the sissors -------------- I`ve seen an actual DIY job done with sissors & how many pints of red stuff were needed :o

Stormy being a bloke cant cope with what we are contemplating lol

Oi :!: I`ve nothing against you using 2 bricks , or the VET tools ( the sight of those should send him into shock ) :wink: ----------- I`m just saying please don`t use the sissors -------------- I`ve seen an actual DIY job done with sissors & how many pints of red stuff were needed :o

Oh you need to share the story behind that one! :shock: :lol: