Sign in to follow this  
suebarrass

is the forum slow tonight

Question

16 answers to this question

I had major internet probs all afternoon/night yesterday so much so I could not connect atall!!

This site seems slow at the mo, but that may just be me and not this site inparticular.

Lets hope the move goes better then last time or was it fg that moved then we were down for ages then, why do they do the moves at night though when most of us are on here. Do it in the morning when it is quiet.

Lets hope the move goes better then last time or was it fg that moved then we were down for ages then, why do they do the moves at night though when most of us are on here. Do it in the morning when it is quiet.

It`s not just this site that`s affected and were the exception most of the other sites are busy during the daytime esp. the business sites -----hence Saturday night Sunday morning which are the quietest times on the net !

Yep I had loads of emails telling me I had pms, that Ive already had! Got all excited too :(

Me too had 13 emails about 3.30am all about PM's so logged on really excited and it was only the ones i had read last night :( :cry: :cry: