Sign in to follow this  
kerenza

Timing

We were watching the film "Cool Runnings" tonight, Chi was sitting on my shoulder and Sage was on his stand. When the bobsled crashed at the end, much banging and clanking, it then comes to a stop and everything is totally silent for a few seconds.. from his stand comes Sages' cute voice saying "ouch" We missed the end for laughing!

i think their timing is excellent sometimes one day when we still had Barney the punies budgie in history i said to hubby you have excellent taste in women but terrible taste in budgies and freddie burst out laughing. I tell freddie to come to joe le taxi when i want him to step up and at the time he had never said it and i was discussing such with hubby when freddie went come joe le taxi and looked at me as if to say happy now!

They really do amaze me sometimes, Spook (grey) used to do a referee whistle and shout obscenities whenever a footy match was on. His first owner was a die hard chelsea fan lol. Sage will often say "ooooh" if there's a loud bang but his "ouch" was as if he'd understood what he'd just seen.

Lol i bet Freddie was so chuffed with himself!

I swear they understand what to say at the right time. the other morning i was feeding my 4 cats but only 3 were in the kitchen. I just called the other cat by name 'Joy' and then Pharrell was shouting 'Joy, Joy, come on, come on'. When she still hadnt come, Pharrell continued to call out but changed his tone to shouting 'Joy, come on, come on' as if he was getting impatient. I was laughing so much..............and then the cat walked in :lol:

Also if im in another room and he cant see me he calls out 'are you alright'!!! lol lol

Lol bless, does Pharrell have a really sweet voice? I'm not sure if it's all ekkies or if it was because sage was in a house with 4 little girls. He still gets me every time he sings "tomorrow" shame he still hates me :-/