Sign in to follow this  
stephie

at last, photos of pickles

are they too big roz? i don't mind re-sizing them.

and i'd like to take this opportunity to invite you all to my diary thread where you'll find some blimmin wonderful photos of my hahns macaw.

yay, glad they don't muck up the forum.

i can't tell you how please i am with him/her. only a few of you will remember how long ago it was when i first started to want one & i don't think i could've got a better pionus if i'd got a baby.

now i need you all to admire my diary thread. go on, you know you want to.

:( i miss him alot.......... :D but he looks so happy with you,im glad he is enriching your lives.......give him a chin rub from me and scott,weve all heard of 1 in a million?.......well hes the 1 part,very special bird :D

Guest Gwydhyel

He does look lovely - and I love that photo of your Hahns asleep by the side of the chair (in a bag?!) :? :shock: :lol:

he/she is gorgeous. and to think i said no the first time vikky told me about her. #-o :roll: :oops:

you can tell the difference in photo quality, the first photos are with may dad's fabby cammera & the last, blurry, one is with our cheapo rubbish camera lol.

He does look lovely - and I love that photo of your Hahns asleep by the side of the chair (in a bag?!) :? :shock: :lol:

lol not quite a bag, it's a winnie the pooh carry cot thing amber uses for her dolls.