Sign in to follow this  
dellboy13

What Species do you think this is?

:?: :?: by breed I assume you mean Species as breed only applies to man made types of cats or dogs !

It loks like a speciesof Piocephalus ---- I suspect it`s an immature Brown Head Poicephalus cryptoxanthus

i would've said it was a sennie..... until i scrolled down & saw it didn't have a yellow/orange tummy lol. i agree with stormy though. definately a member of the poicephalus family.

Sorry I meant which Species, got dogs on the brain at the moment.

Just being pedantic back, breed can also apply to plants. The term breed is normally used for an animal which has been deliberately developed, but can also be used for any animals, not just canine or feline!

:lol:

Just being pedantic back, breed can also apply to plants. The term breed is normally used for an animal which has been deliberately developed, but can also be used for any animals, not just canine or feline!

:roll: :roll: you are of course correct about breed being used for other man made types of animal ---- I worded my comments incorrectly whilest using your mistake to tell those that don`t realise that species are distinct from man-made creations or breeds .

For those confused by that species are genetically different from each other , whereas breeds are genetically the same but look different from each other