Sign in to follow this  
vikky

Paper shredders

:D With one thing and another we are constantly being told to shred all our unwanted docs etc to stop the credit card cloners.Our paper shredder is the bin size one and has proved invaluable....1...to shred our old docs and 2....to shred plain paper when we have chicks as a substrate..........after many years of use this one is about clapped out,so i was pndering which model to get next.after watching ollie today thought why bother hahahahhahaha :wink: :wink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I tried a small manual one - far too much like hard work! Got an electic one which constantly jams, nearly been chucked from one end of room to other in frustration. So now I am putting things into bag under the stairs for burning next time we have a bonfire. The cynical part of me wonders what came first, the identity hackers, or the manufacture of shredders, probably both the same.

But you have a willing helper there, prepared to earn his keep by the looks of things. Just put what you want shredded near him saying how important they are and must not be destroyed - job done!

We had a small manual one and as sparkwing says, it's too much like hard work.

We then got an electric one from Tesco and that's been fine.

It has a bin the size of an average waste paper bin

what a beautiful birdie i wonder how many documents diaries christmas and birthday cards etc have come from my house with beak marks on but as you say they only really get what you dont want them to