Sign in to follow this  
vikky

photobucket videos

Question

im having real problems watching videos on photobucket :? ....everyone else can watch my vids apart from me lol :( they stop and start all the time.........its getting annoying now............anyone had that before and how did you solve it??? thanks vikky

5 answers to this question

I've been having trouble watching your vids too (actually I gave up trying :oops: ) but I assumed it was my computer. Sometimes I have lots of sites open at the same time.

Just done a test and it still happens when only this parroty place is open. Your vid with no pics (can hear them ... awww) only stops once. The others stop several times.

Just off to test someone else's vid and see if it still happens.

edited to explain better, that it still happens when only parrot-link is open.

I've got the same problem with Little Als Mum' videos.

Sorry no idea what this means. I don't remember having that problem in the past.

:?

it does it for me too with other peoples,its so annoying,............but saying that the odd one or two just play

i have no idea what is going on either

It's probably to do with the speed of your internet connection and/or the speed of your computer.

It sounds like the computer is playing a bit, stopping while the next chunk is downloaded or processed and then playing the next bit, and so on.

It may improve if you play it through twice, the second time it might have cached enough data already to cover the breaks. Otherwise there probably isn't much you can do except upgrade either the connection or the computer, unfortunately.

At a guess, the reason why sometimes you get one that is OK, is that it is either short enough or low grade enough for the amount of data involved to be handled by your system.

Philip

Guest Gwydhyel

I think it must be the speed of connection. If I watch at work (naughty :lol: ) where we only have 0.5 mg broadband connection that happens all the time. If I watch at home on my laptop, where I have about 8 mgs, I can watch all the way through with no problems.