Sign in to follow this  
Little Als Mum

REPORT SCAM BIRD INTERNET ADVERTS/SALES HERE PLEASE

Just had a look in Trade It and there is a female hyacinth macaw for £350, this seems to include free cage. There is also a picture of a macaw and dog - a very red looking macaw, which is a military, I think!

:?: :?: :?: Any one know anything?

Smacks of being highly suspicious to me.

hi deffo a scam,the macaw is a greenwing in the pic... ive reported it :wink:

Thanks Adele - I wasn't sure how to! I was about to say 'why do they do it?' But I guess there is the chance of a quick buck - and little come back!

Can't help thinking what a lovely world it could be without such individuals - dream on!!!!!

SCAM EMAIL ALERT

Please DO NOT respond - posted here to warn others of such scams

Edited by LAM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

imma4west@yahoo.com~~~Hi there,

thanks for the mail. Mark and Rema are the two available parrots out of four (male and female). They are hand raised and home trained with all papers. DNA registered and have a good relationship with kids and other pets. They are vet checked with up to date vet records and are ready to go for adoption with free parrot cage and toys. I am looking for a good home and will meet up any requirements if needs to be transported. They are 10 months old. They will be going out for free adoption and a free cage and other accessories. You will be required to pay the transportation fee if needs to be transported. I am giving them for adoption because my job requires a lot of time so I immediately realized that they are going to be lonely since they are very delicate creatures that needs a lot of care and devotion and that is why I have decided to give them out to a loving and caring home where they will be loved and will be given all the time and attention that they need so if you are interested, get back to me and lets see how they get home. Where are you located and how soon do you want them? how many? If needs to be transported, then get back to me with your full names, address and phone number including your postal code so that i should make transportation arrangements. I am located in Girvan, Scotland ok. Awaiting your reply..

I've seen this exact same 1 recently-same email addy etc but the person claiming to be from north wales and the birds were advertised as greys

http://www.roastbeef.co.uk/ads/38137.html?&rand=127671234698598&urlsession_id=8c41d7946fdf5fb611227713e898fffc

.... MadMudMob says: always happy to shorten links Posted Image

i emailed and asked how old they were,if they had been hand reared and good with children (thought they were £300 as thats what is said at side of price

had email back

Thanks for the mail.I am still having the two african grey parrotsready to be adopted.I am having a male and a female as they are both38weeks old and a vocabulary of about 47words and the ability to learnmore.They are also well trained as they do socialize well with bothchildren and other house pets.I am adopting them for free as all iwill need from you is to take care of the shipping cost of the birdsto your location.Which of them will you like to take or will you be taking both?Where are you located?Do you have children?Do you have other pets at home?All these questions are just to make sure that my greys do go to agood and caring home.

i replied saying would collect as not to far and surprise no reply

has anyone been on the ad-mart link lately???? i think most of them are scams on ,they seem to be all the same ads just from diff places. are any of them real?????

We are parrot breeders of high quality breeds and have available the

following parrot species and fertile parrot eggs for sale

GREYS

Congo African Grey

Timneh African Grey

MACAWS

Hyacinth Macaws

Blue and Gold macaw

Scarlet macaw

Green winged macaw

COCKATOOS

Sulphur-crested Cockatoo

Citron-crested Cockatoo

Gang Gang Cockatoo

Goffin's Cockatoo

Major Mitchell's Cockatoo

Moluccan Cockatoo

Black Palm Cockatoo

Rose-breasted Cockatoo

Umbrella Cockatoo

AMAZONS

Blue Fronted Amazon

Yellow Nape Amazon

Lilac Amazon

Blue Crown Amazon

Double Yellowhead Amazon

and Sun Conures all our parrots are handraised,handfed,very tamed and

socialized adequately,DNA sexed,Vet examined and comes with up to date

health records. Available are weaned and unweaned babies, adults and

breeding pairs. Shipping is available, contact for price list and more

information

Created by: renekindom | Created at: 09:19 PM - November 28, 2009

Ad Details

Advertiser:PrivateCondition:NewDescription

All our parrots have been vaccinated .

Our babies are beautiful, sweet and healthy. We sell throughout the America,UK and Europe to loving pet owners. All of our babies are incubator hatched and hand-fed from day one. We raise the babies until they are fully weaned before selling,but unweaned babies are also available for any body who wants them. We Guarantee the health of our babies.

Our present list of Parrots babies we have for sale:

== African Grey Parrots babies ==

== Macaws Parrots babies ==

== Cockatoos Parrots Babies ==

== Amazon Parrots babies ===

For individuals who wish to hatch and raise their own parrots we sell,

Contact us by email for more details.

Adorable African grey, Macaws, Cockatoos and Amazon Babies for sale

Ontario » Toronto » Classified Ads » For Sale » Pets and Animals

Item : Hand Raised Parrots For Sale

Category : Pets For Sale

Description : We have for sale some Handraised Parrots weaned and unweaned babies for sale.available species are,Hyacinth macaw, Blue (and) Gold macaw,Congo African Grey and Indian Ringneck .Please just drop a mail with the specie you want to buy and we will get back t

Price $ : 480

Telephone # : 4496364751‎

Extra Info : We have for sale some Handraised Parrots weaned and unweaned babies for sale.available species are,Hyacinth macaw, Blue (and) Gold macaw,Congo African Grey and Indian Ringneck .Please just drop a mail with the specie you want to buy and we will get back t

Ad Details

Ad Type:OfferedAdvertiser:PrivateCondition:UsedDescription

We are parrot breeders of high quality breeds and have available the following parrot species and fertile parrot eggs for sale

GREYS

Congo African Grey

Timneh African Grey

MACAWS

Hyacinth Macaws

Blue and Gold macaw

Scarlet macaw

Green winged macaw

COCKATOOS

Sulphur-crested Cockatoo

Citron-crested Cockatoo

Gang Gang Cockatoo

Goffin's Cockatoo

Major Mitchell's Cockatoo

Moluccan Cockatoo

Black Palm Cockatoo

Rose-breasted Cockatoo

Umbrella Cockatoo

AMAZONS

Blue Fronted Amazon

Yellow Nape Amazon

Lilac Amazon

Blue Crown Amazon

Double Yellowhead Amazon

and Sun Conures all our parrots are handraised,handfed,very tamed and socialized adequately,DNA sexed,Vet examined and comes with up to date health records. Available are weaned and unweaned babies, adults and breeding pairs. Shipping is available, contact for price list and more information

contact by email http://post.adoos.co.uk/contactemail.php?post_id=8683375

my hyacinth macaw is a 2 year old girl with excellent manners.she is house broken, tame,and full of fun and love.she has never bitten anyone before and she has grown close to kids and other birds.she is a rare gem who will bring love,laughter and much fun to any home which takes her in.

£780?? GOT TO BE SCAM

http://www.birdtrader.co.uk/birds/parrots-for-sale/all/ckc-registered-female-hyacinth-macaw-for-a-good-home/BT98262

Wanted

Wanted Blue & gold Macaw

Details

Type: Private Advert

Updated: Yesterday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description

Baby Blue & Gold Macaw, Willing to swop expensive HiFi components for the right bird, to the value above price of bird.50 years experiance og parrots species so would have a good home, no time wasters please. Terry

Scam or just some random !!