Sign in to follow this  
Guest danii&kev

parrot huffs.....

Guest danii&kev

has any1 been out for the day and when they get back they say hello to their feathered friend and they turn their back on you? i went shopping yesterday with my birthday money and came home to say hi to obe and he turned his back on me..i opened his cage and he just sat with his back to me and wouldnt come out!!!....if i didnt know he was a male i woulda guessed he was female....lol

lol Brooke!

Sounds like a sulk to me, very occassionally my Grey Miller won't come out of his cage for an hour or so (till he gets bored of being on his own!!). I often wonder what goes on in their tiny minds at times like this... :lol:

I've had a really busy weekend and my CAG Storm had not been out the cage as much as normal. I expected a real strop from her, but no - She was all over me, wouldnt leave me alone, kept throwing herself from my shoulder into my arms for cuddles, and blowing kisses! They never fail to amaze me with their constant changing moods! :D The tiels however DID give me the cold shoulder, and one of my males went on a right chuntering session at me :lol: