Sign in to follow this  
Guest choccyb

Northern Parrots - Parrot Tower

Guest choccyb

Does anybody use one of these and if so are they worth the money? I was thinking about getting a java tree but have just got the Northern parrots leaflet through with the parrot towers a little cheaper than the java trees and wondered if they are as good? They have an elevated tray version and a low tray version both priced at £179 at the moment.

Yes i have one of these the one with the elevated tray and i can highly recommend it my greys love it climbing up and down the java branches and you can change them round and add bits i have just brought the rope perch to go on it to give them a change which you can't do with a normal java tree i had one of them also and sold it.

Here is a pic of my greys on it....

Posted Image

Hope that helps :D

this is peta on his java stand from nothern parrots.. he came here with this stand so i didnt have to buy it, but i would defunatly buy one of these, well worth the money, and you can buy replacement/spare branches.. i just brought a sandy perch to add to it to keep his nails down

Posted Image

mine is an elivated table thing, dont think id like the lower table, the dogs would just eat all the scraps lol

Guest choccyb

Thanks they look like they are appreciated!!! Lovely birds all of you by the way, I definately gonna invest in one just need to give the birds some time to get to know each other then will order one. Thanks for the pics they great. xx