Sign in to follow this  
David

Nutricrunch news.

My order is winging it's way as I type lol, I'm in the process of altering my birdies diet yet again or thats my idea no idea what the birdies think to it ..I have not consulted them yet lol. I have found fred likes pellets mainly for the crunchiness of them and maybe it will stop him throwing seed all over he's a real pain 90% of the seed he gets goes up the hoover he just flips it out when I interact with the other 2 birds :roll: He's a real jealous birdy. Only trouble now is there's that many different foods here am running out of storage space.

My order is winging it's way as I type lol, I'm in the process of altering my birdies diet yet again or thats my idea no idea what the birdies think to it ..I have not consulted them yet lol. I have found fred likes pellets mainly for the crunchiness of them and maybe it will stop him throwing seed all over he's a real pain 90% of the seed he gets goes up the hoover he just flips it out when I interact with the other 2 birds :roll: He's a real jealous birdy. Only trouble now is there's that many different foods here am running out of storage space.

Is Freddie the 'too? If so he is exactly the same as Pixie, though she does like to grind a lot of it down after she has thrown the top layer everywhere!! ( I sneak under the cage and pick up the clean uneaten pieces and hand fead the others lol!!!):)

I too am running out of space for birdy food lol!!! What with all the veggies I think my local Tescos and Asda's must think we are the healthiest family in my town (little do they know we love egg and chips mmmmmm!!!!!) :):)