Sign in to follow this  
huggybear2000

egg incubation periods chart

http://www.asby.com.sg/period.htm

hiya i was looking for eggs size piccys for another thread on here and came across this site i thought some people might find useful it lists differnt categories of species of birds and their incubation period never know when it might come in handy

if i cant post this or its in wrong section mods feel free to move and slap me hand lol :D

shell

x :roll:

I would suggest any-one looking at many of the parrot incubation periods should take the times as a very rough guide.Many do not seem to match my birds,but are only 1-3 days out.

thanks for that mike i kow its just a rough guide i came across and i suppose its like anynew life the hatch / are born when they are ready :D

what i would like to know if anyone does or know a like to a site with info about it is how often or when is the breeding periods for greys do they breed anytime or seasonal so i can be more prepared for emma n dale they dont seem to be in their box as often as they were when we first got them but they are still eating lots would eb nice to know if we are doing soemthing wrong or if it just isnt that time of year lol if that makes sense