Sign in to follow this  
evie71

What just happened???

Charlie my tiel was sitting quite happy on the table one minute and the next she went mad flying around the room smacking into all the walls, ceiling and window! Was very scary to watch as she has never done that before, she is a very good flier. Should I be worried or is it just a mad turn?? Please help. :(

lol thanks abez, I got her in her cage to keep her safe and now she is proper sulking! her back to me facing the wall lol. will take her in shower in a bit see if she calms down.

Guest Jane Doe

Sounds like she saw or heard something that spooked her, mine do that sometimes. Theyv'e only got to hear a strange noise on the radio or see a bird that they aren't sure of out the window and they do loops round the room or have knocked into things on occasions.

Think that must be what happened Jayne. Only think I can think of is, my son came downstairs with a furry monkey puppet thingy lol the woos! she is fine now tho, thanks for your help you two

evie x