Sign in to follow this  
sharongooner

fao scrooge/old git!!!!

My birds all stink.................. of garlic lol!!!!!!!

They adore the Garlic sticks, and smell human!

So thankyou for them, I can thoroughly recommend them to everybody, though you may wish to include a freeface mask with all your orders :wink:

I have a question for you on the sugar cane. Ive read the thread somebody else started, but it doesnt answer it. How on earth do you cut it? Its absolutely solid!!!!

Its stored in the fridge now, but Im sure its defrosted fully and yet I still cant cut it... even with my bestest kitchen knife! :twisted:

I think i was the one the posted about the sugar cane!! :D lol

The way i cut it is (make sure its not frozen still) using a sharp knife and cut a groove all the way round and then kinda saw through it, if you make the initial cut all the way round then you can give it a hard bang on a hard surface, then you can break it off.

If that doesnt work..............try a machete!!!! lol lol lol

Thanks peeps lol!!!! Will have another go tomorrow.... the old git is a term of endearment :), and in fairness his messages have all been signed by the old git, so he wont be offended by me calling him the old git, as long as I dont call him the old git too often..... then the old git just may get a wee bit offended :):)

He's a lovely old git though, and my delivery came really fast, and my birdies love it :)

I have it on good authority that OGL is about, so I will see you on WEDNESDAY am having nuthing to do with this thread!

Gooner ya best run for the hills rofl

Roz aint it our weekly break?

My birds all stink.................. of garlic lol!!!!!!!

They adore the Garlic sticks, and smell human!

So thankyou for them, I can thoroughly recommend them to everybody, though you may wish to include a freeface mask with all your

You aint kidding Harry stinks!!!!!!

The garlic sticks I can definately recommend, they are now the evening treat before cage/bedtime and go down very well.

I did eventually manage to cut the sugar cane.......... Ive just returned the chainsaw to the owner :)