Sign in to follow this  
Guest showgirl

Taking shape

Guest showgirl

Gordon has been out all morning doing the aviary..the double inside door is now in place, he is currently fixing all new branches in the inside..next is the making of swings with natural branches and sisal. He has also made some tripod swings from branches and cotton rope. He has made another willow tower and sunk it into concrete as well as a 'tree' for the back wall. All the baskets/pots will be planted with the various 'goodies' next. The kids have been pleating rope so that there will be 'wines' stretching across so that the birds can play on them. Rubes has already been out 'trying out' the various new things..not helped by Ozzy who naturally was buzzing around like a hyper coloured monkey jumping on/off things! :roll: I'll take some pics once its all finished. :D

Guest showgirl

No probs..i cant take credit for all the ideas..most of them came from a thread a while ago about planning the aviary..people had great ideas..that's why i have Gordon now carrying them all out!!

Guest showgirl

I rent him out for a good hourly rate..and as long as you ply him with coffee and a biccy every hour he works quite hard!!!