Sign in to follow this  
JemJem

Ever given your parrot Cheerio's?

Guest danii&kev

obe had a bowl this morning him and my son love them (obe likes them crunchy though) funny how alike they are!

Guest Jane Doe

Mine love them dry, I don't like them, just buy them for the birds, a cheap treat! :P

I used to have a recipe for making birdie crunchy things with cheerios - mighty nice they were too!

Don't tell me you scoffed all the freshly made Cheerio treats Net!? I hope you let poor Harry have a taste! :wink:

Thanks for all replying to the poll

i was scared i was a nutter giving them some cereal int he mornings lol

i might thread some throuh a piece of string and make a toy.....

yeahhhhhh, jems polls are back, Ive so missed them!!!!!!!!

Guess what I will be buying tomorrow when I go for a long overdue shop!!!!!! (as you can guess payday has been a long day coming this month!!)

lmao @ over due shop, thats what im like! before i moved back here i looked in the fridge all was in there was butter cucumber and mayonaise hmmmmmm

I used to have a recipe for making birdie crunchy things with cheerios - mighty nice they were too!

Don't tell me you scoffed all the freshly made Cheerio treats Net!? I hope you let poor Harry have a taste! :wink:

Well there was a small scuffle involved.... not saying who won other than 'the winner flew into the dinig room'..... :cry:

Well there was a small scuffle involved.... not saying who won other than 'the winner flew into the dinig room'..... :cry:
All she needs now is her own cheer leading team Net! [sings] 'Go Harry, go Harry!!!!' :wink: