Sign in to follow this  
Bushman

Lost Conure Parrot (Acomb Area/York)

I lost my Conure parrot on the 03.03.2007 at about 10.00am in the Acomb Area/York :( :oops: . I would appreciate it if any information concerning sightings or the finding of the parrot be forwarded to me by contacting me on the following number, 01904-787234, after 7.00pm :D .

The Conure parrot is all green in colour with a long green tail which has red/orange markings on it and is about the size of a pigeon. The parrot's name is Charlie and responds to this name. He/she is used to humans but does not talk but rather communicates with squawks and skreeches. Charlie is very tame and will sit on humans shoulders and is very affectionate, although may be a bit wary of strangers. I would imagine that in dire need Charlie would allow anyone to handle him if itcomes to food and a safe warm haven.

So sorry that this bird has gone astray!

The link below contains many useful tips to help refind a lost bird:

https://www.parrot-link.co.uk/topic/7831-lostfound-important-help-advice-tips%c2%a9/

Our forum Lost/Found Co-ordinator, Potty's Mum will be glad to help in any way she can.

You can email her by clicking on enquiringmind@btinternet.com

Posted Image

I am not too sure, or rather say I have forgotten what type he is. Charlie is totally green and the only markings he has are on his tail feathers which are marked with red/orange on the sides and underneath

Hi Bushman

Which part of Acomb has Charlie gone missing from, all my family live in York and most in the various areas around Acomb, I have mentioned him to them and they are keeping their eyes open.

Annie

Hi Annie,

Thanks for your e-mail :D . I live in the part of Acomb which is near the York Outer Ring Road, if that makes sense to you :D. About 10 mins. from Tesco (by car) and about 10 mins from the A 64. Thank you family for me and I appreciate them keeping an eye open for Charlie :D .

Thanks,

Bushman

Hi Debs,

Thanks for your e-mail :D . Here is hoping that someone has seen or heard something :D . Annie, who has family in the area has asked them to keep an eye open for the silly bird.

I agree with you, if you are not insane in this day and age then you do not fit in with the rest of the world :D .

Bushman