Sign in to follow this  
Guest deleted

Smelly tags

Guest deleted

Just wondered if tags breed this time of year because last week Timmi had an odour but WOW :shock:, i have had to open the windows as Chopper reeks this evening :shock: even Lee is saying the place smells of parrot lol :?

Guest deleted

pmsfl, nah i checked it ain't me or lee ;):lol: Seriously it's bad, chops is all kissy and flirty tonight too - which is well out of character. I have been singing (badly i might add) his fav songs seems to have gotten worse after that :!: lol.

awww their poor ears tehhehehe , god im cheeky today

referring to your question though, i notice lulu always has a weird smell on her

Guest deleted

Squeaks smellls like an old sock when she gets like that but the tags smelkl musky, Chops smells MUSKY tonight lol. Poor little bugger, proably a girl the pair of them (Timmi too) becuase from what i have read the females are the ones to giove the odour?

ohhhh right that will explain it then, max has no smell at all but lulu in the words of little britain "she is SUMMANK ELSE"

Guest deleted

Am pmsl at my typos up there ^ God I did go to school honestly! :blush:

Awww, does lulu smell like an old sock Jem, or is it just squeaks lol.

Squeaky had finally given up her nesting - she's been scratching and picking the paper for weeks now but i have kept everything changed so she doesn't lay again. I really missed her for the many weeks she hid away with her (infertile) eggs :( Been hinting at Lee today how much i would love one of Gary's conure babies as a mate for squeaks for my birthday - am sure i can nag him so much he will WANT one too :lol:

edit: oh meant to say- Jem, i have you know i sing like an angel :D:D:D lol

oooooooooo yes keep demanding a gary conure, but they might be smelly like lulu haha nah im joking

you know, i didnt even notice the spelling typos up there^^^^ that says something doesnt it lol