Sign in to follow this  
naser

help needed with a maino incubator

hi every1 Ive just bought a maino incubator to hatch quail eggs in the past Ive been using a brinsea r-com,when i bought this maino i wasn't given any instructions or a manual if any1 knows where i can download 1 from or if any 1 has 1 that they dnt need any help will be appreciated. the incubator is a maino me3a auto turn thanks.

my guess from looking at the website is that this model is now obsolete ,I assume you have tried e-mailing them for info have you

The problem with asking for such info on this site is that there are not many breeders and less still who use incubators and this is not a popular make with parrot breeders ------ you`d be better finding a poultry breeders site where you`d stand a better chance of finding some one familiar with it !

thanks stormbird and justparrots i,ll try contacting banbury and see wot they say ive tryd emailing maino direct but they said sorry we cant help u

Guest gothbob

We used one of these (not auto turn) to hatch our quails, you are more than welcome to pm me and i will give all the help i can. Have you got a photo of it?

hi gothbob sorry i dnt have a pic of it but its a maino me3a auto egg turn ive been using the new r com 1 i got this 1 quite cheap so i bought it, it came with an egg lume and heat lamp and a brinsea tlc4 rearing unit all for 60 deliverd but i have no idea how to use it

just found my instructions out .. mine is a me4a ... not the 3 same as yours... ive had a look on ebay at the me3a and its similar but differant sorry :(

im just gonner find out which one my friend has to hatch her quail eggs in, you never know your luck :)

hi MMM which yellow button was u on about plz and thank u every1 that helpd ive just bought a set of instructions from banbury cross incubators should be with me in a few days