Sign in to follow this  
Joliver

Psitacossis = SAD, SAD ENDING :(

Guest Jane Doe

I must have missed something somewhere, :? the new vet is treating him for pssiticosis and doesn't think it's aspergillosis like the other vet did? That's good news then. :)

Im sorry to read your thread. I understand totally what you are going through. However 1 point you may wish to reconsider (if its not to late) most insurance companies do require a post mortem in the result of death. A horrible thing to consider and read, but it also gives peace of mind in a way.

Sending you positive thoughts xx

I have just read this and would like to say how sorry I am that Charlie did'nt make it,

He put up a brave fight and I know that you must have gone though hell and are likely still there.

I do know how you are feeling having lost Pepi not so long ago, I will pray that it get easier for you soon.

Greenwingmax I hope your bird gets well very soon.

Hugs to you both

I have just read this and would like to say how sorry I am that Charlie did'nt make it,

He put up a brave fight and I know that you must have gone though hell and are likely still there.

I do know how you are feeling having lost Pepi not so long ago, I will pray that it get easier for you soon.

Greenwingmax I hope your bird gets well very soon.

Hugs to you both

Sorry, a bit off topic here but Jebirds, I adore your signature. Shorter than your previous one, but if anything, much more powerful hun xx

Oh gosh, I just read this whole thread all the way through, and boy is heart wrenching. I kept hoping all the way through there would be a happy ending, but knew after seeing the title there couldnt be :cry: When I read that he had passed I cried my eyes out, and I didnt even know him. It was just reading how much you loved him and how much people had helped etc...

I'm really really sorry for your loss (((HUGS)))